My name is Ms. Kido and I am the Athletic Director here at Huntington. I want to welcome you back to an exciting year for our sports program. Whether you are a returning student or you are new to our school, we have activities for almost everyone!
Huntington offers two types of sports programs.
1. Intramural: This program is open to all the students on campus regardless of skill level. Once you register to be a part of Intramurals, you are now eligible to try out to be a part of a Travel Team.
2. Travel Team: In this program, groups of selected athletes compete against other schools to represent Huntington in our 210 Middle School League, Delphic League, and Prep Leauge. Not all students who try out will be selected for the Travel Team for which they are trying out.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SELECTING YOUR SPORT!!
- Please make sure you complete the appropriate form WITH your parent/guardian.
- Make sure you take note of the first meeting date. (THIS DATE MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR EACH SPORTS TEAM!)
- You may select more than one sport, if you do, you will need to fill out a separate form for each sport.
- Be realistic regarding your schedule and the possible time and date conflicts.
Read the information BEFORE you click on the Registration Form.
**Please make sure you are signed out of all other email accounts before clicking on the link.
***If you are still having problems, please use incognito/private mode depending on the browser you are using.
Life is full of challenges, sometimes it means that you should try something new and you never know, you may actually enjoy it!!
If you have any questions, please feel to let me know.
Remember my motto! "A sport for everyone and everyone in a sport!"
Hope to see you out there playing!
Physical Education Teacher
ASB AdvisorAthletic Director