To Parents of 6th Grade Students:
We're very excited to see your children at the 6th Grade Candyland Dance on November 9th from 6-8pm. We wanted to clarify a few important expectations for the dance. Please take a minute to read this and talk it over with your child.
1. Please have your child leave his or her cell phone at home. All chaperones have phones and are happy to loan them to your child if he or she needs to get in touch with you during the dance. Phones brought to the dance and used inappropriately may be held by chaperones until the end of the dance.
2. Students should stay in the designated dance areas and will not be allowed to go to their lockers, the fields or other areas of the school during the dance.
3. Only 6th grade HMS students, designated chaperones and school staff are allowed at the dance. Parents, guardians or siblings are not permitted to attend. If you're a parent or guardian and you want to volunteer to chaperone one of the 6th-grade dances, you can email Ginger Bercaw at email@example.com and she will be happy to add you to our chaperone list.
4. Pick Up Procedures:
- If you wish to pick your child up early, you must park and get out of your car. Let someone at the ticket table know who you're picking up and we will bring your child to you.
- At the end of the dance, we will bring all the children to the drop off circle and you can stay in your car with your child coming to meet you.
- Please pick up your child promptly at 8 pm. Mrs. Faure will be hanging out on the sidewalk until every single child has been picked up. Please respect her time and do not be late.