Students: We will be meeting via Google Meet on Friday 3 April 2020 just to check in and test out this new online learning platform.
Follow this Schedule:
*Periods 1 & 2 English & Social Studies: 9:00 am Friday 3 April 2020
*Periods 3 & 4 English & Social Studies: 10:00 am Friday 3 April 2020
*Period 5 Speech: We will NOT be meeting YET - I'll keep you updated if things change
To access Google Meet,
- Sign in to Unified Classroom
- Go to "Events"
- Click on the URL to join the "meeting"
- If this doesn't work, copy and paste the URL onto another tab
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may join by phone:
- To join our meeting by phone, dial +1 650-667-3586 and enter this PIN: 998 739 820#
*Please dress to impress! We haven't seen each other in a while, so let's put on our fanciest clothes and comb our hair (you don't have to brush your teeth - we don't care)!*
Students, please continue to log your attendance by 3pm Monday - Thursday using this form:
Remember, we are following this schedule:
M, W: Periods 1, 3, & 5
T, Th: Periods 2, 4, & 6
Please select your correct class period on each day. *I've had students (erroneously) select multiple class periods per day*
Social Studies (Periods 2 & 4):
- Review Ch. 9 in textbook & workbook
- Complete Ch. 9 India's Empires and Achievements "Self-Check" Quiz in Google Classroom
- This assignment will be "active" starting at 9:00 am Thursday 2 April 2020
- Please try to complete without referring back to the textbook or workbook
- This "Self-Check" will not negatively impact your grade
- This is a way to to help you evaluate and guide your own learning
Have a wonderful Spring Break! I'll try not to interrupt you with any emails. Do look for communication from me on Sunday 12 April just so you'll know what to expect in the coming weeks and so we can continue with our learning.