Teen Leadership Camp Brochure
Teen Leadership Camp
What is TLC?
Teen Leadership Camp (TLC) is an intensive training program for 8th grade students. Talented young people attend a 3-day seminar organized by the Rotarians of District 5300 of Rotary International, and under the supervision and care of capable, responsible and inspirational leaders
All of the participants’ expenses are paid by sponsoring Rotary clubs.
For young adults, TLC provides the opportunity to refine skills and explore pertinent topics with their peers and elders.
What does TLC offer?
During a TLC program, you will:
· Discuss issues and exchange ideas with talented people like you.
· Explore new career paths and find out more about your chosen field from successful professionals.
· Learn how to coordinate youth activities and community service projects in your community.
· Discuss creative approaches for resolving family, social, and professional conflicts.
Who participates in TLC?
Teen Leadership Camp events are for young adults with proven leadership experience and potential leaders from diverse backgrounds. If you are a High School Junior you willlearn, grow, have fun, and make new friends.
The Teen Leadership Camp experience prepares young people to be leaders in their community, profession, and other facets of everyday life
· Develop personal skills.
· Develop leadership skills.
· Increase self-confidence.
· Gain exposure to a variety of issues and people.
· Improve career skills and knowledge.
· Meet community leaders and mentors.
How do I apply?
If you would like to learn more about the Teen Leadership Camp, contact your local Rotary club.
For information on how to contact your local Rotary Club visit.
For more information or to apply, the brochure and application can be downloaded in the links below