The mission of Care Solace is to ensure all people, races, ages, genders, income levels, and mental health or drug abuse issue find the right help in seconds that is individualized to their exact need and situation.
They enforce a strict vetted practice to ensure a community of care that is ethical, safe and of the highest quality to serve the needs of individuals who seek supports.
Contact Care Solace for mental health resources.
You can expect the following from Care Solace:
- Parents are provided an individualized pathway of mental health care specifically for their loved ones needs.
- Tap into Care Concierge Program to fill the gap of referring care and ensuring parents take advantage of resources. Concierge care service can help parents navigate their insurance and show where to go for help.
- 24x7 parent and district staff support. We speak Spanish!
- In 63 seconds you can filter by issue, age, gender, insurance, location and get matched up to options that can help right now.
- Receive daily updates on student progress with Care Tracking.