- All photos/art should be the original work of the student submitting the piece.
- All submissions should go with the theme of Earth Day/nature
- A student may submit one photography/art piece
- Art pieces may be three dimensional
- Art/photography should be done outside of school classes and electives (if the piece is made in Advanced Art, Intermediate Art, Intro to Art or 3D Art, it may not be entered)
Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges consisting of Mrs. Faure, Mrs. Wadsworth, and Mrs. Macedo. Prizes will be given to the top 3 pieces.
All submissions are due in the office by April 18, 2019. No late submissions will be eligible. Pieces will be returned and winners will be announced during the week of April 22, 2019. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com through your school email. Attach the following form on to the submission."